The Sewer Department is run by three employees. The sewer billing which is monthly is sub-contracted out to a third party agency. The information for the water usage is provided by the Pennsylvania American Water Company. The Secretary handles customer account information and updating, public questions, operating fund budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivables and several other administrative duties. The Sanitation Manager and Sanitation Laborer are responsible for maintaining the pump stations and the Township owned sewer lines and equipment. The Sewer Department workers understand the need to provide sanitary sewer service wherever possible and are committed to meeting the needs of present and future customers.
- Nadine Dorr: Secretary/ Treasurer
- Brian Mateja: Sanitation Manager
- Perry Cugini: Sanitation Laborer
Sewer Department Quick Information
- Sewer Department bills are generated and mailed by the 15th day of each month and due the last day of each month.
- For connection or disconnection, please call (724) 658-5631
- Online Payments Link
- Login will require your account number, last name, and street name
- Use this form to setup direct payments – FORM
- Please contact the Sewer Department office for Sewer Tap and Lateral Applications
- Water Meter Rentals
- Rental Season – April 1st – September 30th
- Rental Fee – $37, make checks payable to Neshannock Township Sewer Department